Monday, September 3, 2012

New Look... Amazing Sound

Sometimes we have to redo our blog appearance to express are personality, just as we do our home.
I am a very spontaneous, loves to laugh at herself kind of gal and wanted my blog to express it.
So as you can see I changed it a bit and may continue to play with the colors.
 
 
Just like my new little home, after down sizing is continually taking on different colors, and new ideas that my mind tends to spontaneously gather. I have a love of lights, if you look closely around the cabinets, there is a tiny string of lights when lite, give the kitchen a warm cozy feel. The lights wrap all the way around the cabinets from top to underneath. You can get them at any craft store, be sure to get the teenie tiny bulbs.
 
I found this wooden boxes (actually there are 4) ranging from large to small and I just Love them!
As you look at the boxes with my kitchen cabinets they compliment them well, but, if you know me, I have another idea and plan to change the kitchen in the winter months.
 
 
As I sit here and write to you, I am watching and listening to ILVOLO a new group of
three young teen Italian Tenors, click the link and listen. You will be amazed!!
 
Amazed too at these boxes, I tried to get a close up so you could read the lettering on each, it's really inspiring and very clever. And, they are reasonably priced.
 
Hope you enjoy your day, I am heading back to watch ILVOLO!! I plan on going to see them in concert. I recommend it to you too!
 
 
 

No comments: