Saturday, September 15, 2012

Packaged Arrived

 
After picking out my colors for my new project and purchasing online, I was so excited to receive them it seemed like it took weeks. Then I couldn't wait to open the box to see this...
 
 
 
Each are sold from the same shop Knitting Warehouse only different brand names. The blue one is Vicki Howell 70% acrylic 30% wool  a worsted weight 85g 167 yards of Sheepish yarn. The color is Robin Eggish. The other is Patons 100% pure new wool 50g gold color DK super wash yarn.
 
 I thought the robin eggish would be a tad lighter and the gold a bit more mustard color. It's hard to tell the exact color ordering online, which is why I ordered one of each color to be sure. I am going to search for a Rowan brand yarn to see if they have something a tad lighter. Plus, I haven't had the pleasure of working with Rowan yarns.
 
GIVE AWAY TIME!!!
 
 
Ball Weight: 8 x .35oz/10 g
Length: 8 x 28 yd/26 m
 
Yup! This is Lion Brands bonbons Brights DK (3) weight acrylic yarns. Now I love working with Lion Brand Yarns and these little guys are just wonderful!
                  COLORS: Magenta, purple, pink, yellow, lime, orange-red, orange, and turquoise
 
 I am hoping anyone who views will comment to win these cute little guys.
 If no one does, then I guess, I will just use them myself. You will love these!!

Contest is open until September 30th so people have time to find my blog.
All you have to do is comment a winner will be chosen by a random generator.

 Have a wonderful weekend...Good Luck!
 
 


No comments: